- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA – For Adults Interested in Becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
Confirmation Parent Meeting – August 2017 (8th Grade and H.S. Parents)
8th Grade Confirmation Program
If your 8th grader will prepare to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation at Christ the King this Spring please be sure to attend one of the mandatory parent registration meetings in August. Parents must attend one of the following meetings in order to register a child into the program. The meetings are for parents only (not students).
The nursery will be available for younger children.
The choices for MANDATORY parent registration meetings are:
Sunday, August 27, 2017 10:15 – 11:30 am in the McLoughlin Center
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2016 6:00 – 7:15 pm in the McLoughlin Center
* The date for the Confirmation Mass will be determined by the Bishop’s office.
* Requirements and due dates will be distributed at the meeting.
High School Confirmation
Do you have a High School student who would like to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation? Please contact Mrs. Kiser to set up an appointment to meet with you and your child in the month of August. Mrs. Kiser will map out a program to have your son or daughter receive the Sacrament.
If you have any questions regarding Sacramental Preparation for Confirmation please contact Casey Kiser at mailto:CKiser@ctk-tampa.org