- About Us
- Adult Confirmation
- Teen Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA – For Adults Interested in Becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
Confirmation Requirements & Due Dates – 8th Grade
Confirmation Parent Meeting (CHOOSE ONE of the two listed below)
- Sunday, August 27, 2017 – 10:15 to 11:30am in the McLoughlin Center OR
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017 – 6:00 to 7:15pm in the McLoughlin Center
- Confirmation Registration Form, Sacrament certificates and all fees – due by September 14, 2017. Please do not email forms. Hard copy to be turned in to Christ the King Religious Education office. (Due date is now September 21. However, Mass time assignments are on a first come basis.)
- Retreat Form – Signed and notarized. (Notary will be available at the parent meeting) – due by September 14, 2017. (Due date is now September 21. However, retreat date assignments are on a first come basis.)
- Sponsor Form – due November 1st – Completed by sponsor then turned into SPONSOR’s parish for approval. Sponsor’s parish will sign the form and place the parish seal on the form. Once this is complete, the completed form should be turned in to Mrs. Kiser. (Do not email the form to Mrs. Kiser.)
- Saint Report – due December 1, 2017 – hard copy turned in to Mrs. Kiser.
- Letter to Fr. Len – due December 1, 2017 – hard copy turned in to Mrs. Kiser.
- Family Service Project – due January 10, 2018 Service project completed by Confirmandi with at least one parent or guardian.
- Edge or Lifeteen – complete by February 9, 2018
- 8th Grade Students – Attend Three (3) Edge Meetings – attend 3 Edge meetings between August 25, 2017 and February 2, 2018. The Edge kickoff meeting does NOT count toward the Edge requirement.
- High School students are required to attend LifeTeen meetings, rather than Edge Meetings. Each High School student was given the number of LifeTeen meeting they must attend.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting #2 (January 2018) – parents will have a choice between two dates. At least one parent, or guardian, is required to attend one of these two meetings in January. Speakers TBD.
- Sunday, January 7, 2018 10:15 am – 11:30 am OR Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6 pm – 7:15 pm.
- Readiness Meeting with Mrs. Kiser – meetings will be scheduled via SignUp Genius in January/February.
*Any outstanding items must be turned in prior to February 9 – no exceptions.
8th Grade Students
- The retreat dates for the middle school Confirmand October 28-29 or November 4-5
- *Retreat dates selected at parent meeting.
- Space is limited at each retreat. We may not be able to accommodate all first choice selections.
High School Retreat:
High School students preparing for Confirmation will be required to attend the LifeTeen retreat the weekend of February 16-18.