- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA- For Adults interested in becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
Preparation for Confirmation is a spiritual, family experience. Through the preparation process, participants will grow in their sense of community, deepen their understanding of the sacramental rites, and express their understanding in a faithful response.
Who Can Register?
- Please remember two years of consecutive Catholic Education, in a Religious Education class or from a Catholic School, are required prior to Confirmation. If your child is in 7th or 8th grade (and does not attend a Catholic school), please make sure to get registered into Parish Faith Formation ASAP for the 2016-2017 school year. Religious Education Registration Form – 2016-2017. Classes for Faith Formation classes begin the week of August 20th.
- Children in 8th grade and above are eligible to register for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Please remember, 8th grade parents must attend one of the August meetings and complete the packet in order to register a child for Confirmation Preparation. Registration for 8th grade Religious Education classes does not automatically register your child for Confirmation.
2017 – 2018 Middle School Confirmation Program
If your 8th grader will prepare to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation at Christ the King this Spring please be sure to attend one of the mandatory parent registration meetings in August. Parents must attend one of the following meetings in order to register a child into the program. The meetings are for parents only (not students). The nursery will be available for younger children.
The choices for MANDATORY parent registration meetings are:
Sunday, August 27, 2017 – 10:15 – 11:30am in the McLoughlin Center
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2016 – 6:00 – 7:15pm in the McLoughlin Center
* The date for the Confirmation Mass is still to be determined by the Bishop’s office and will be announced at the parents meeting.
* The full calendar of class dates will be distributed at the registration meetings.
*We will post the requirements for Confirmation preparation at Christ the King.
- To be announced
Retreat Dates :
- To be announced
High School Students and Confirmation
Do you have a High School student who would like to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation? Please contact Mrs. Kiser to set up an appointment to meet with you and your child in the month of June. Mrs. Kiser will help come up with a plan to receive the Sacrament.
If you have any questions regarding Sacramental Preparation for Confirmation please contact Casey Kiser at mailto:CKiser@ctk-tampa.org