- About Us
- Adult Confirmation
- Teen Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA – For Adults Interested in Becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
Preparation for Confirmation is a spiritual, family experience. Through the preparation process, participants will grow in their sense of community, deepen their understanding of the sacramental rites, and express their understanding in a faithful response.
Who Can Register?
- Two years of consecutive Catholic Education, in a Parish Religious Education class or at a Catholic School, are required prior to Confirmation.
- Children not attending a Catholic School – If your child is in 7th or 8th grade (and does not attend a Catholic school), please register for Parish Faith Formation. Classes will begin in August for the 2017-2018 year. Religious Education Registration – 2017-2018
- Children in 8th grade, or High School, are eligible to register for the Teen Confirmation program at Christ the King.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting – 8th grade parents must attend one of the August meetings and complete the Confirmation registration packet in order to register a child for Confirmation Preparation.
- Registration for 8th grade Religious Education classes does not automatically register your child for Confirmation.
High School Confirmation
Do you have a High School student who would like to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation? Please contact Mrs. Kiser to set up an appointment to meet with you and your child in the month of August. Mrs. Kiser will map out a program to have your son or daughter receive the Sacrament.
If you have any questions regarding Sacramental Preparation for Confirmation please contact Casey Kiser at mailto:CKiser@ctk-tampa.org