- About Us
- Adult Confirmation
- Teen Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA – For Adults Interested in Becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
Baptism Preparation Class (For parents, Godparents, and Christian Witnesses)
Parents and Godparents are required to take this class prior to scheduling a Baptism. RSVP by email to Baptism@CTK-Tampa.org with your name/s and the class you plan to attend. If the Godparent(s) lives out of town, he/she may attend the preparation class at his/her home parish and provide CTK with a letter confirming class attendance.
Please arrive by 10:00am and make sure to sign-in. The classes are presented by Chris Yarnold.
Class attendance and required Godparent paperwork must be completed prior to scheduling a Baptism.
Baptism Preparation Class Dates (all classes are from 10 to 11am):
- Sunday, August 6 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, September 10 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, October 1 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, November 5 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, December 3 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
Godparents must also complete a Godparent eligibility form. CLICK HERE for Godparent Eligibility Form Please note that the chosen Godparent must complete the top portion of the form and then take it to his/her home parish to be signed and sealed by his/her pastor. The form MUST have a raised seal and a signature from the home parish.
For more information please contact Marty Kelly, Adult Formation & Evangelization Coordinator by telephone at 813.876.5841 or by emailing Baptism@CTK-Tampa.org.