- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA- For Adults interested in becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
Baptism Preparation Class (For parents, Godparents, and Christian Witnesses)
Parents and Godparents are required to take this class prior to scheduling a Baptism. Prior registration into the class is not necessary. If the Godparent(s) lives out of town, he/she may attend the preparation class at his/her home parish and provide CTK with a letter confirming class attendance.
Please arrive by 10 am and make sure to sign-in. The classes are presented by Chris Yarnold.
Class attendance and required Godparent paperwork must be completed prior to scheduling a Baptism.
Upcoming Baptism Preparation Class Dates: (All classes are from 10 – 11 A.M.)
- Sunday, December 4, 2016 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, January 8, 2017 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, February 12, 2017 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, March 12, 2017 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, May 14, 2017 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
- Sunday, June 11, 2017 in Mary Martha Center, Room 201
Godparents must also complete a Godparent eligibility form. CLICK HERE for Godparent Eligibility Form Please note that the chosen Godparent must complete the top portion of the form and then take it to his/her home parish to be signed and sealed by his/her pastor. The form MUST have a raised seal and a signature from the home parish.
For more information please contact Stu McEntegart, Coordinator of Adult Formation & Evangelization by telephone at 813.876.5841 or by email at Baptism@CTK-Tampa.org