- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA- For Adults interested in becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
“Then Peter and John laid their hands on them and they received the Holy Spirit”
– Acts 8:14-17
Confirmation is the anointing with sacred chrism by the bishop or priest which signifies the gift of the Holy Spirit.
This sacrament gives us special divine strength to share and “defend our faith by word and action as true witnesses of Christ” and never to be ashamed of his Cross. (Catechism of the Catholic Church #1303)
Are you a Baptized Catholic who was never Confirmed?
You are invited to join our 6 week program to prepare for Confirmation!
Requirements for Joining the Class
- Be a registered parishioner of Christ the King (or provide a letter of permission from the pastor at your home parish)
- Be a Baptized Catholic and provide an updated Baptismal certificate (including notations for First Communion and Marriage)
- Have made the First Communion and received the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- If married, must be married in the Catholic Church
- Attend Sunday (or Saturday Vigil) Mass on a weekly basis
- *In order to join the class, you must complete and turn in a copy of the Adult Inquiry Form, the Sponsor Form (signed and sealed) and a copy of your Baptismal Certificate. See below for these items.
If you received these Sacraments at Christ the King but do not have a copy of your certificates, please contact Mary Lou in the Parish Office so that she may reprint them for you. For Sacramental Certificates, please contact the main office at 876-5841 to request a copy.
Our next class will be Fall 2016 REGISTER NOW! Adult Inquiry Form
Sponsor Form – Please have your chosen sponsor complete the top portion of this form and submit the form to his/her Parish for approval. Once complete, please return to Stu McEntegart by November 10, 2016.
Adult Confirmation Mass
Christ the King Adult Confirmation Class
Dates to be determined. We typically begin in the fall.
Please contact Stu McEntegart, Coordinator of Adult Formation & Evangelization, by telephone at 813.876.5841 or by email at SMcEntegart@CTK-Tampa.org.