- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA – For Adults Interested in Becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
In the Catholic Church, we have seven Sacraments. They are: Baptism, Eucharist, Reconciliation, Confirmation, Marriage, Anointing of the Sick, and Holy Orders.
What are Sacraments? Click here for Catholic Update on the Sacraments.
Casey Kiser, Coordinator of PK-8 Faith Formation
Alex Posada, Coordinator for Edge
Stu McEntegart, Coordinator of Adult Formation & Evangelization
Colette Davis, Wedding Coordinator
Grades K – 5
Grades 6 – 8
- For information about receiving Sacramental preparation for Baptism
- Adults interested in becoming Catholic (RCIA).
- Adults who are practicing Catholics (who received the Sacraments of Baptism, First Reconciliation and First Eucharist) but have not received the Sacrament of Confirmation.
For Anointing of the Sick:
For anointing of the sick, please contact Colette Davis at (813) 876-5841 ext 2229
For copies of sacramental certificates, please contact the main office at (813) 876-5841 or Receptionist@CTK-Tampa.org