- About Us
- Adult Confirmation
- Teen Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA – For Adults Interested in Becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
In the Catholic Church, we have seven Sacraments: Baptism, Eucharist, Reconciliation, Confirmation, Marriage, Anointing of the Sick, and Holy Orders.
Casey Kiser, Coordinator of Faith Formation for grades K-8
Marty Kelly, Coordinator of Adult Formation & Evangelization
Colette Davis, Wedding Coordinator
Grades K – 5
For information about receiving Sacramental preparation for First Reconciliation and First Communion at Christ the King, please contact Casey Kiser at 813.876.5841 or CKiser@CTK-Tampa.org.
Grades 6 – 8
For information about receiving Sacramental preparation for Confirmation at Christ the King, please contact Casey Kiser at 813.876.5841 or CKiser@CTK-Tampa.org.
Please contact Marty Kelly at 813.876.5841 or MKelly@CTK-Tampa.org.
- For information about receiving Sacramental preparation for Baptism
- Adults interested in becoming Catholic (RCIA).
- Adults who are practicing Catholics (who received the Sacraments of Baptism, First Reconciliation and First Eucharist) but have not received the Sacrament of Confirmation.
For information about getting married or completing marriage preparation at Christ the King, please contact Colette Davis at 813.876.5841 ext 2229 or CDavis@CTK-Tampa.org.
For Anointing of the Sick:
For anointing of the sick, please contact Colette Davis at 813.876.5841 ext 2229.
For copies of sacramental certificates, please contact the main office at 813.876.5841.