- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA- For Adults interested in becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
RE Registration 2017-2018
2017 – 2018 Classes Begin the Week of August 20
Class Times (choose one) please note the extended times compared to last year.
- Sunday Classes are 10:15 am – 11:45 am – Classes begin August 20th
- Wednesday Classes are 6 pm – 7:30 pm – Classes begin August 23rd
Families Who Attended 2016 – 2017 Classes
- If your child was registered for 2016-2017 classes, we mailed pre-populated forms to the mailing address we have on file.
- We can provide an additional copy of the form we mailed to your home, if you need an additional copy.
- If you have another child who is will enter our program in 2017-2018, and did not attend last year, you may complete the Additional Child Addendum. This form can only be used when submitting complete registration form that contains the family address and contact information.
New Families to Religious Education (or Returning after time away)
Families not already registered with Christ the King should register with the Parish at the Parish Office.
Please complete out the Religious Registration Form 2017-2018 for at least one child.
If you have additional children in the same household, you may complete an abbreviated version of the form for the subsequent children – Additional Child Addendum
Due Dates and Fees
The registration period will be May 15-June 30. Any forms received after June 30 will have an increased fee.
We will try our best to honor any placement/friend requests for registration forms received in our office before July 1st. All individuals named on the request must also have their registration & payment submitted to our office to honor the reqest.
Registration Fees are based on when registration is received by our office
- May 15 – June 30 $65 per child
- July 1 – July 31 $70 per child
- August 1 and later $85 per child
Submitting Registration Forms
- Forms may be brought to the Religious Education office.
- Forms may also be dropped off at the Parish office (M-F 8am-4pm) Please ask to place in the Religious Education mailbox.
- Forms may also be mailed to: Christ the King Catholic Church, Attn: RE Office, 821 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33609
Please make checks payable to Christ the King Church.
We are unable to accept credit card payments at the time.