- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA- For Adults interested in becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
Bequests, Honorary and Memorial Gifts
Gift opportunities exist in a variety of ways. Investing in Christ the King Catholic Church is an investment in the future of our faith community for generations to come. Both restricted and unrestricted gifts are appreciated and welcomed.
Flower Honorariums and Memorials
Christ the King Parish accepts honorary and memorial donations to provide flowers each weekend for the front of the altar, the tabernacle, and the statue of the Holy Family. The flowers may be in memory of a loved one, for an anniversary, wedding or birthday, or in honor of a friend or family member. A offering of $60.00 will ensure that the floral arrangements will be in place for the weekend of your choice. To select the preferred weekend of your choice, please come by the Parish Office.
Restricted Gifts to Christ the King
Monetary gifts for a particular purchase, purpose or fund can be made in consultation with the pastor. While all gifts are appreciated, the restriction must be in keeping with the mission and master plan of the parish.
A restricted Memorial Gift Fund can be established in a loved one’s name when funeral arrangements are being made. This fund will be used in accordance with the family’s wishes as long as it is in keeping with the mission and master plan of the church.
A restricted Honorary Gift can be made in honor of someone’s birthday, anniversary, achievements, etc.. This fund will be used in accordance with the well-wishers requests as long as it is in keeping with the mission and master plan of the church.
- Unrestricted monetary gifts will be used at the discretion of the pastor and for the parish needs.
- Memorials/Honorariums: Gifts made in honor of, or in memory of someone can be made through cash contribution
- Gifts In-Kind: Service or items given to the church at no cost to the parish
- Parish Endowment Fund: Interest from contributions to an endowed fund will be used at the discretion of the pastor and finance council for parish needs.
Investing in the Future
Named Endowed funds can be established through gift giving to Christ the King Catholic Church for a specified amount. Endowment funds provide a steady source of reliable income for the parish for years to come. The interest income will be used as specified by the contributor and in consultation with the pastor and finance council.
Partners of the Future
Through a variety of methods you may chose to create a planned gift that will benefit Christ the King for years to come.
- Appreciated Securities
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Remainder Trust
Contact Wendi Pena in the Stewardship Office for additional information at 813.876.5841 ext 2234