- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA- For Adults interested in becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
Annual Pastoral Appeal
What is the Annual Pastoral Appeal?
The Annual Pastoral Appeal is an effort by the people of God in the Diocese of St. Petersburg to support the saving ministry of Jesus Christ through their gifts of treasure.
What does the Annual Appeal support?
Through the Annual Pastoral Appeal hundreds of thousands of our sisters and brothers are able to see the love of God and the care of others in their lives at a time of critical need.
How does the Annual Appeal Assist my Parish?
Every parish benefits from the Annual Pastoral Appeal.
APA provides resources to:
- Prepare seminarians for priesthood
- Educate all Catholics in their faith through Catholic Schools, Religious Education and Adult Faith Formation
- Offer assistance to individuals and families in crisis
- Strengthen all forms of parish worship
- Broadcast Christ’s message to all daily
- Provide parishes with professional consultation on real estate, legal, church design and administrative issues
Gifts to the Annual Pastoral Appeal reduce the parish’s financial commitment to the Diocese, which maintains funds for ministry on the parish level.
How can I support the Annual Pastoral Appeal?
With God’s love in your heart we ask that you to make a sacrificial commitment that can be paid over a ten month period. Please consider a gift that is meaningful – a gift from your heart. All gifts are welcomed and valued. We invite you to respond in the following ways:
Offer a prayer of thanksgiving for those who have given to the Annual Pastoral Appeal.
Make a sacrificial gift or pledge according to your means and current circumstances.
“Jesus taught us that we are one body. What affects anyone of us, affects us all. Gifts to the Annual Pastoral Appeal demonstrate our care for our sisters and brothers in Christ and our dedication to building the Kingdom of God.”
– John 17:21