- About Us
- Adult Confirmation
- Teen Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA – For Adults Interested in Becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
RE Registration 2018-2019
2018 – 2019 Classes Begin the Week of TBA
Registration due by TBA
Class Times (choose one) please note the extended times compared to last year.
- Sunday Classes
- Wednesday Classes
General RE 17-18 Calendar – FINAL
Families Returning After 2016 – 2017 Classes
- If your child was registered for 2016-2017 classes, we mailed pre-populated forms to the mailing address we have on file.
- We can provide an additional copy of the form we mailed to your home, if you need an additional copy.
- If you have another child who is will enter our program in 2017-2018, and did not attend last year, you may complete the Additional Child Addendum. This form can only be used when submitting complete registration form that contains the family address and contact information.
New Families to Religious Education (or Returning after time away)
Please complete out the Religious Registration Form 2017-2018 for at least one child.
If you have additional children in the same household, you may complete an abbreviated version of the form for the subsequent children – Additional Child Addendum
**Families not already registered with Christ the King should register with the Parish at the Parish Office.
Due Dates and Fees
The registration period TBA. Any forms received after deadline will have an increased fee.
We will try our best to honor any placement/friend requests for registration forms received in our office before July 1st. All individuals named on the request must also have their registration & payment submitted to our office to honor the request.
Registration Fees are based on when registration is received by our office
Submitting Registration Forms
We now have a drop box!
The drop box is located in the glass pane next to the Religious Education door. Please feel free to drop off forms at any time. Please attach checks any checks to the forms so they remain together.
- Forms may be brought to the Religious Education office.
- Forms may also be dropped off at the Parish office (M-F 8am-4pm) Please ask to place in the Religious Education mailbox.
- Forms may also be mailed to: Christ the King Catholic Church, Attn: RE Office, 821 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33609
Please make checks payable to Christ the King Church.
We are unable to accept credit card payments at the time.