- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA- For Adults interested in becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
- Sunday Classes are 10:15 am – 11:30 am
- Wednesday Classes are 6 pm – 7:15 pm
- Mon – Thurs 8 am – 3:30 pm
- Sunday – 8:30 am – 12:30 pm (Sunday may be closed for vacation days and/or holiday weekends)
- Closed Friday & Saturday
**Please call for after hour appointments.
Current List of Office Closings:
- February 11 – Open from 5 pm – 8 pm for Religious Education Classes
- February 20 – Presidents Day
- April 14 – Good Friday
- May 29 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September 4 – Labor Day
- November 10 – Veteran’s Day
- November 23 & 24 – Thanksgiving
- December 25 & 26 – Christmas
Faith Formation (Elementary School Children)
In order to be eligible to receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist in 2nd grade, children must receive Catholic education in 1st and 2nd grade (either at a Catholic school or through parish religious education)
Casey Kiser is the Coordinator for Faith Formation for elementary children. Please contact Casey at CKiser@CTK-Tampa.org or at (813) 876-5841.
Faith Formation (Middle School Children)
In order to be eligible to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in the 8th grade, children must receive Catholic education in 7th and 8th grade (either at a Catholic school or through parish religious education).
Casey Kiser is the Coordinator for Faith Formation for middle school children. This includes religious education classes and Confirmation preparation. Please contact Casey at CKiser@CTK-Tampa.org or at (813) 876-5841.
The Office of Religious Education is located in the St. John Bosco Education Center.
Alex Posada is the Coordinator for Edge. Please contact Alex at APosada@CTK-Tampa.org or at (813) 876-5841.
The schedule for Edge can be found on the Edge calendar.
View the campus map or class locations.
Click on the information pages below for more information.
There’s a place you in Parish Religious Education…
- Religious Education – “Roles”
- Top 10 Reasons to Become a Catechist
- Diocesan Catechist Formation Program
- Diocesan Safe Environment Class Calendar (Live Class)
- Shield the Vulnerable (Online Class)
- Arrange for your Diocesan Level II Background Screening and Fingerprinting
Keeping Our Children Safe
Thank you for carefully reading the safe environment curriculum and presentations at the links below. Use and adapt the information for your child to ensure his/her understanding of this important matter. Don’t hesitate to contact the office of religious education (813-870-2509) with any question. Thank you!
- Safe Environment Education Curriculum for Students
- ECC-Grade 3 Safe Environment Presentation
- Grade 4 – 6 Safe Environment Presentation
- Grade 7 & 8 Safe Environment Presentation
- Parent Orientation-Parish
What do we want our children to know, and when? The Diocese of Saint Petersburg has presented a set of guidelines to answer these questions. Parish catechists are charged with these “Is” and “Ds,” to Introduce and Develop one idea and another to our children through the years.
- Curriculum Guidelines for K
- Curriculum Guidelines for Grade 1
- Curriculum Guidelines for Grade 2
- Curriculum Guidelines for Grade 3
- Curriculum Guidelines for Grade 4
- Curriculum Guidelines for Grade 5
- Curriculum Guidelines for Grade 6
- Curriculum Guidelines for Grade 7
- Curriculum Guidelines for Grade 8
ACRE (Assessment of Catholic Religious Education)
The Diocese of St Petersburg requires that all parish programs administer annually a standardized Assessment of Catholic Religious Education (ACRE) to certain target groups of students. The links below present raw data of test results through the years for Christ the King Fifth Graders and Eighth Graders of the parish religious education program.
While accurate and intended to disclose results helpful to the community, much of the data presented in the following links requires careful consideration and further explanation. Contact the Religious Education office at 870-2509 with any question regarding the raw ACRE data.