- About Us
- Adult Confirmation
- Teen Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA – For Adults Interested in Becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
2018-2019 Registration will begin April of 2018
More details will become available as we get closer to the date.
- Sunday 8am – 12:30pm
- Monday – Thursday 8am -3:30 pm
- Closed Friday & Saturday
* We are open until 7:30pm on the Wednesday evenings when we have Religious Education Classes. Our priority will be Religion programming. Once the needs of the classroom is met, we can help with other questions. Please see the Calendar for those dates.
**Please call for after hour appointments.
We now have a drop box!
Please feel free to drop off forms at any time. Please attach checks any checks to the forms so they remain together.
Current List of Office Closings:
We will be closed Thursday, February 8th so that we can set up for the parish Family Fun Night on Friday.
Our office will be closed in the month of July. We will have a drop box available and the drop box will be checked regularly for new registration forms.
- December 23 – January 8 – Christmas Break
- January 15 – MLK Day
- February 19 – President’s Day
- March 30 – Good Friday
- May 28 – Memorial Day
- July – Our office will be closed July 2018.
- August 3 – Staff Retreat Day
- September 3 – Labor Day
- November 12 – Veteran’s Day
- November 22 & 23 – Thanksgiving
- December 24 & 25 Christmas
Faith Formation (K – 8)
Families must be registered parishioner of Christ the King to register for classes. Registration for 2018-2019 will begin in April, 2018. More details will become available as we get closer to the date.
In order to receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist in 2nd grade, children must receive two full years of Catholic education in 1st and 2nd grade (either at a Catholic school or through parish religious education)
To receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in the 8th grade, children must receive two full years of Catholic education in 7th and 8th grade (either at a Catholic school or through parish religious education).
Casey Kiser is the Coordinator for Faith Formation for grades K-8. This includes religious education classes and Sacrament preparation. Please contact Casey at CKiser@CTK-Tampa.org or at (813) 876-5841.
The Office of Religious Education is located in the St. John Bosco Education Center, next to Christ the King School
View the campus map.
Click on the information pages below for more information.
There’s a place you in Parish Religious Education…
- Religious Education – “Roles”
- Top 10 Reasons to Become a Catechist
- Diocesan Catechist Formation Program
- Diocesan Safe Environment Class Calendar (Live Class)
- Shield the Vulnerable (Online Class)
- Arrange for your Diocesan Level II Background Screening and Fingerprinting
Keeping Our Children Safe
Thank you for carefully reading the safe environment curriculum and presentations at the links below. Use and adapt the information for your child to ensure his/her understanding of this important matter. Don’t hesitate to contact the office of religious education (813-870-2509) with any question. Thank you!
- Safe Environment Education Curriculum for Students
- ECC-Grade 3 Safe Environment Presentation
- Grade 4 – 6 Safe Environment Presentation
- Grade 7 & 8 Safe Environment Presentation
- Parent Orientation-Parish
What do we want our children to know, and when? The Diocese of Saint Petersburg has presented a set of guidelines to answer these questions. Parish catechists are charged with these “Is” and “Ds,” to Introduce and Develop one idea and another to our children through the years.