- About Us
- Adult Confirmation
- Teen Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA – For Adults Interested in Becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
Due to hurricane Irma
Classes for Sunday, September 17 will be rescheduled.
The new date will be posted in the near future.
All Church offices are closing today, Friday, September 8th and will definitely be closed through Monday.
When we reopen will depend on the damage sustained by the storm.
- Sunday 8am – 12:30pm
- Monday – Thursday 8am -3:30 pm (Closed Monday, August 28th)
- Closed Friday & Saturday
* We are open until 7:30pm on the Wednesday evenings when we have Religious Education Classes. Please see the Calendar for those dates.
**Please call for after hour appointments.
We now have a drop box!
Please feel free to drop off forms at any time. Please attach checks any checks to the forms so they remain together.
Current List of Office Closings:
Our office will be closed in the month of July. We will have a drop box available and the drop box will be checked regularly for new registration forms.
- May 29 – Memorial Day
- June 4 & 11 (Sundays)
- July 1-31 please see hours posted above
- July 4th – 4th of July
- July 26 – 29 – Closed (Vacation)
- August 4 – Christ the King Staff Retreat Day
- August 8 & 28
- September 4 – Labor Day
- November 10 – Veteran’s Day
- November 23 & 24 – Thanksgiving
- December 25 & 26 – Christmas
Faith Formation (K – 8)
In order to receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist in 2nd grade, children must receive Catholic education in 1st and 2nd grade (either at a Catholic school or through parish religious education)
To receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in the 8th grade, children must receive Catholic education in 7th and 8th grade (either at a Catholic school or through parish religious education).
Casey Kiser is the Coordinator for Faith Formation for grades K-8. This includes religious education classes and Sacrament preparation. Please contact Casey at CKiser@CTK-Tampa.org or at (813) 876-5841.
The Office of Religious Education is located in the St. John Bosco Education Center, next to Christ the King School
View the campus map.
Click on the information pages below for more information.
There’s a place you in Parish Religious Education…
- Religious Education – “Roles”
- Top 10 Reasons to Become a Catechist
- Diocesan Catechist Formation Program
- Diocesan Safe Environment Class Calendar (Live Class)
- Shield the Vulnerable (Online Class)
- Arrange for your Diocesan Level II Background Screening and Fingerprinting
Keeping Our Children Safe
Thank you for carefully reading the safe environment curriculum and presentations at the links below. Use and adapt the information for your child to ensure his/her understanding of this important matter. Don’t hesitate to contact the office of religious education (813-870-2509) with any question. Thank you!
- Safe Environment Education Curriculum for Students
- ECC-Grade 3 Safe Environment Presentation
- Grade 4 – 6 Safe Environment Presentation
- Grade 7 & 8 Safe Environment Presentation
- Parent Orientation-Parish
What do we want our children to know, and when? The Diocese of Saint Petersburg has presented a set of guidelines to answer these questions. Parish catechists are charged with these “Is” and “Ds,” to Introduce and Develop one idea and another to our children through the years.