- About Us
- Teen Confirmation
- Adult Confirmation
- First Communion/First Eucharist
- Anointing of the Sick
- Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, and Novena
- RCIA- For Adults interested in becoming Catholic
- Youth Ministry
- Contact Us
This committee assists Catholics in understanding and embracing our Church’s vision of human life and dignity and endeavors to protect the right to life through prayer and education. Life is a precious gift of God from conception through natural death. Throughout the year we are committed to bringing attention to and educating our parishioners about pro-life issues.
Parish Representative: Bridget Olson at 876-5841 or email@example.com
Now that the 40 Days for Life is over, it does not mean that we stop praying for the end of abortion. Please join the following groups on a Saturday throughout the year.
All Women’s Health Center of Tampa 3330 W. Kennedy Blvd.
- 1st Saturday of the month ~ Christ the King’s group
- 2nd Saturday of the month ~ St. Stephen’s group
- 4th Saturday of the month ~ St. Patrick’s
Tampa Woman’s Health Center, Inc. 2010 E. Fletcher Ave.,Tampa, FL (between 20 st.& 21 st)
- 1st Saturday ~ Helper of God’s Precious Infants
- 2nd Saturday ~ Prince of Peace (Sun City)
- 3rd Saturday ~ St. Lawrence church goes
- 4th Saturday ~ Corpus Christi